Friday, October 3, 2008

work...

Finally, one good thing about it. Since I'm pretty much working by myself in kidswear, I get very busy that I dont have time to think about my crappy life and stupid problems. PLEASE, just get out of my head!

And ahhh, KILL ME. Next week is going to be lethal. FAH project due before Monday, PSY test on wed, CCT essay due before Thurs. AHHHHHH!

I was about to leave my class today again ahaha, only cuz apparently UTM internet was down the whole day today. WTF? But oh well, I played solitaire and mahjong the whole hour. And yes I actually finished both games and won! :D Then my tutorial for it was totally a "shoot me now" moment. It was an FAH grammar workshop, and the prof pretty much just explained how periods, commas, colons, semi-colons, hyphens, etc. work. Hmmm, buddy, would we be uni if we didn't know how use those? GEEZ! :( my life sucks big time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails