Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm going to hell...

Hungover while at church...
Awesome night with my girls though and Mikeyyy.
Some highlights of the night:

  • OMG OMG OMG (the mustang's top down while in the highway at 3 in the morning while it was snowing..)
  • "I don't wanna be on the bus anymore..."
  • me with Belle pressing me against the TV stand: Oh Bella this is so sexy.
  • MIKE YOURE A PUSSY PUUUUUUUUUSSY!!
  • Indian accent: I hate the little man in the waterfall!!!!
  • Belle: I don't wanna be your date anymore. *Viking pose* OH SHIT I HATE YOU JAIMEE I HATE YOU!
  • Mattie: I'm gonna buy you a nozzle! me: Can you get it in pink with diamonds? :D
  • everyone else at 530am: JAIMEE SHUT THE FUCK UP. me: i love you too guys!
  • me: MY TOE HURTS. IT'S PEELING. SHOULD I PEEL IT OFF? everyone: SHUT UP!!!
  • me: Who wants to take off my bra? .... no one? Mike take off my bra. I can't sleep... Wtf are you taking so long for. You're such a noob at this.

There were probably a lot more but I just can't remember them right now. I don't have pictures on yet but that will be put up soon promise.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails