Wednesday, June 10, 2009

awwie :(

I had my laptop sent for repair today because of these following reasons:

  • When I turn it on, the fan goes really really fast (like you can hear it) and the laptop gets so hot so quickly. Then after an hour or so it'll just shut down by itself because I guess of overheating.
  • My CD drive has not been working recently.
  • I have my SD card stuck in its slot (this one I know is old news and my fault but heyyyy that's okay

Luckily, it's under a year still so the 1 year warranty thing let me not have to pay for it... I think?

So I am at my ghetto desktop PC for now wheeee. No webcam fun :(
But then again, I'm still sick and blehhh!
Next week, pray for me so I can be sick-free so I can actually enjoy my summer.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails