Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update: Hair, Vacation Week, and New phone!

I decided to try colouring my hair more with the same colour I last used (L'Oreal Excellence Creme in Light Brown). I still don't 100% like it because it looks like the colour is mostly on top. Blahh oh well here is a before and after picture:

Before
After
You see the difference? It isn't very apparent but the colour is definitely more distributed now. Before it looked more like I had highlights. But you can see that the bottom still looks like it hasn't coloured at all, though it has and it's only noticeable if I put it against light.

 Here are some closeups:
With flash
No flash

I might also not blog a lot (like I really have been anyway, sorry guys!) next week because I'm leaving for the US on Friday.

And guess who got the Blackberry Bold 9700? Mirabelle pretty much talked me into getting a BB than an iPhone. I love it! It is definitely a LOT better than my old LG dare. Geez that thing would only last a minute in a phone call, or create 5 text messages.

I hope you're enjoying your summer. And it's almost over so make sure that you spend every second of it well. <3

3 comments:

Maria Elizabeth said...

Cute hair! :)

Maeve Rachel said...

Love the new hair colour! It seems brighter and slightly fresher I think! Oh I want a BB! So jealous =P

I hope your enjoying your summer too!! =)

rebeca.cd said...

Nice hairstyle!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails