Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of school

I was at sheridan today. I had trouble finding my class because it was in E bldg and most of my courses before were always in J bldg. Anyway, I had class 1-4 and another at 3-5 and tutorial for my 2nd class at 7-8. There are no tutorials first week. But as you can probably already tell, those two classes are conflicting each other. So I'm planning to drop that second course because I have no way of being in two classes at once... And I really like my first class because it's Advanced Web Design.

So class ended at 4 and since Mike and I are broke, we didn't want to pay $3 each for Oakville transit so we walked 5 stoplights from Sheridan to the 101 bus stop. That took about a half hour and we chilled around that area in Walmart, Superstore, and Bulk Barn. Ooh while I was at Superstore, I saw cosmetics from Joe. Anyone use their stuff before and if so how are they? They were pretty cheap actually... Please let me know, if not I'll just dive into it and find out for myself and let you all know. :)

I really don't want to be home these past couple of days because of really bad family reasons. I don't want to say here because it is really personal... Anyway, so Mike and I ended up going to Central library because it was free. And I actually did some of my reading and found some great CD's to add to my iTunes/iPod. My nails are kind of wet still so I have to stop typing because my hand's starting to hurt from typing so carefully lol. How was your first day of school? (If today was your first day of school...)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails