Monday, May 30, 2011

Church FOTD

I haven't gone to church in a while. I know I know. I'm a horrible Catholic but I work every Sunday and it's my first Sunday off for months! Even though there can't be a reason for not saving an hour of my Sundays for God, it's really difficult for me to go after work. Anyway, I got up late and had minimum time to get ready.
Products used:
Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup
MAC studio fix powder nc42
Maybelline dream mousse concealer (undereyes)
Tarte smooth operator (to set ^)
MAC billionaire bronze skinsheen bronzer stick
MAC my paradise blush
MAC all that glitters mixed with satin taupe all over lid
Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner
L'oreal voluminous waterproof mascara
MAC brun for eyebrows
Barry M dolly pink l/s
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails