Monday, May 9, 2011

Good karma I guess?

I've been having so many off-days for a while now and things are finally looking up. I haven't been online for a couple of days because apparently my household internet usage has been used up (all 60GB). I have a feeling that someone was using our Internet and has been for a while now but whatever. Anyway, my good deed today I guess turned on a light somewhere and I am finally getting what I want. What did I do you ask? Well I bought these Annabelle eyeshadow pans and a palette then I think I grabbed one that was on the CSD thinking that the sales associate haven't put it in my bag. But she did and I ended up with two. So I went back today to give it back and ta-DA! After my situation with UTM, I have applied for Sheridan and have been waiting for my acceptance for much longer than I was anticipating. Since I couldn't go online, I had no way of checking my acceptances and jut did today and saw that I was accepted!! FINALLY right? Anyway, I shall update more once I find the battery charger for my brother's DSLR that I always use which I seem to have misplaced. LOL. He's gonna kill me...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails