Sunday, February 15, 2009

my valentine ♥



The first year that Valentine's Day was ever good for me. Good is an understatement. It was perfect. I have the greatest boyfriend. He cooked for me and managed to keep that a surprise... another first. I usually bug the crap out of people to get the surprise out of them, but he didn't give in. Grrr. I have pictures, but transferring pictures from my camera to my laptop takes forever. Very long story why... Anyway, thanks Mike for everything. For putting up with me when most people would just walk away and pretend they dont know me... for always being there when I need someone to talk to... for always having time for me every day... for caring... for loving... for letting me win everything (even if I don't really need much help with that :P ;))... for making me laugh and happy all the time... for understanding... for being a gentleman... There is so much more that you do but it's 2am in the morning and I got work tomorrow... so yeah. Words can't explain everything anyway right? ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails