Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random blogging

I just finished this show called Miss No Good (which Chantelle was talking about on her blog). Rainie's acting was not the best but overall, it was cute. Also, no spark between the love team and that was kind of a disappointment. (Filipino telenovelas get the award for that fo sho). If you wanna watch it, just youtube it because all the episodes are up with english subtitles.

I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for so FML. Haha...

Mike, can I just take up space here in my lovely blog to say, YOU ARE THE BEST :). And it's okay that I pwn your ass in poker even if I just learned how to play the other day. Also in Reversi, brain battle, minesweeper flags, and that diving-game-thats-kinda-like-DDR. ♥

My last day of classes is on April 9th.
Then exams 16th (2 exams on that day actually), 17th, and 25th.
Then, summer until September. :D

PS. RIP. Francis Magalona ♥
PPS. If anyone knows where I can buy his tshirts, let me know. The brand is called Three stars and a sun and I really would like to buy some. (Also Mirabelle).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails