Monday, March 30, 2009

wow 2 months

well yesterday... lol
i ended up giving him his present on Saturday which is a whole day early because you know me, i just have no patience. :) what is it you may ask? it is the most creative present i've ever given. it's a message in a bottle so yeah i wrote him a long ass love letter then hid it in a bunch of confetti then put in a bottle. it's a struggle putting it in and putting it out :) no pain no gain ;)
on the other hand, the day didnt go as i planned/hoped. we were supposed to hang out before we go to work but he had to go to church so that didnt happen. and he didnt get to give me my present yet, which is apparently a letter as well (copycat).
we ended up going to the mcdee's near my house after work. then he walked me home and ACTUALLY said hi to my mom... hahaha.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails