Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4 months (cheesy post skip if u want unless youre mike :P)

Today is exactly four months from when we kissed. I know you won't read this until later later because as usual, you're sleeping before me. (Snorlax :)) I can honestly say I have never been so happy as I am now. You have given me happiness, love, life. I am probably the crankiest, laziest, bossiest, craziest, and bitchiest girl alive. How you put up with it every day, I don't know. But I am thankful that you came into my life. Tears of happiness run through my cheeks now because I know I did nothing to deserve someone so understanding, so loving, so caring, so... I don't even have any words to describe you. Mike, you are simply amazing. As any healthy relationships, we have had our little fights and I always felt like it's the end of the world when I feel like I'm going to lose you. No matter what though, we have overcome whatever it is. One of the reasons is because I just can't stay mad at you. Overall, thank you for everything. For every hug, every piece of advice, conversation, joke, every hug, and your love. Happy four months Mikey.

PS. I love you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails