Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lol it's 2:13 and I can't sleep... as usual.
So I've decided to randomly rant about random things.
I have officially "survived" first year of university. By "survived", it means I went through it without physically dying. I'm not sure if I've passed all my courses, so far I know I've passed one. Also, school has drained me out physically and emotionally. On top of that I had work, so imagine that.
Summer is finally here but I feel like I have less freedom now because of the responsibilities put on me because I don't HAVE to be at school right now. GRR. Sometimes I just want to move out and have a place of my own where I can do what I want whenever I want. Maybe it'll give me more of a peace of mind. I think I can do it but I don't think I have the heart to leave Jasmine. She is usually the one that makes me stop crying when I am because she's the only one not too busy with homework, chores, or whatever else. She may not get why I am crying but she knows how to make me stop. She also probably doesn't know how much that means to me... Haha how lame right? Shouldn't I be the one to comfort her because I'm the older sister? Everyone has the right to break down and cry sometimes right...
I have a feeling work is going to drive me insane. There are only two people I really don't mind working with. One quit and one is going to quit after July. The people I'm left with are backstabbing, manipulating, lying robots. Sears really isn't that bad. Good pay, okay hours. But my manager is driving me nuts. I understand she wants everything in the right order, but she wants one thing one day and something else the next day. She is pretty old and VERY forgetful. UGH.
Mikeyyy hurry up and finish school already damn it!
Summer 09 here we come!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails