Sunday, April 12, 2009

im bored... so here are some quotes just because :)

He grabbed my hand and he held on so tightly. It was incredible, knowing someone loved you that much that they'd hold on like that, as if they were afraid you'd leave, or get lost if they didn't hold on. It was almost like he needed me. He just didn't know I needed him so much more.

Love me when i least deserve it because that’s when i need your love the most.

You want to know what happiness is? It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but their own. You smile, kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this.

I sleep with your hoodie on, even when I'm hotter than hell,
just because it smells like you.


sometimes you gotta get fucked up to feel sober
cry to see clear --
and fall one hundred times
to learn how to pick yourself back up.

You want to know why I love you? It's because you loved me when I didn't love myself. It's because you held up my beauty for me to see. It's because you cared unconditionally, just the way I was.It was because, for the first time in my life I didn't have to work so hard at being happy.Because with you, it JUST happens

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails