Friday, May 29, 2009

4 months

We actually celebrated yesterday because we're both working today. (I swear there should be a law that says you cannot work when it's your monthsary... lol gay forget i said that).

He was supposed to go to dentist but apparently it was moved to tomorrow because they're renovating something. So the plan was to watch X-men 3 but we got lazy and we are broke. We just stayed at his house. Then we found out that him and his fam are going out to celebrate his little brother's birthday (which was 3 days ago; his name's Corby btw). They invited me to come along and so I did. Mike actually bought me BBT from BR when he found out he didn't have to go to the dentist anymore. I love how a Large Strawberry Green tea bbt with mixed tapioca was waiting for me at his house. :) <3 Then the celebration was also at BR. I wanted to get strawberry again but then again I was like maybe not... so I got peach instead.

Anywhooo, happy 4 months mikey! :) (and HA i win~!)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails