Saturday, May 16, 2009

yayyy

We have finally started our Disney movies marathon. Alyssa, Chelle, and Belle came over today (well yesterday whatever) but Bella had to go to work so she just stayed for a bit. Alyssa made us drinks and we decided to order Pizza Hut (which took forever! They kept sending me to call other stores WTF I gave up and just ordered online suckasss you cant deny my order now huh can you *rant done*) I used to be a Vodka girl but I am officially switched to a Gin girl. :) Gin doesn't make me want to throw up like vodka does. I still want to try that banana daiquiri youre talking about alyssa. ;) Next time. (And yes I have a bottle of gin hidden in my room. shh. Maybe Chelle shouldnt have left it with me... It might be empty when she takes it back hahaha... just saying...).

We then decided to go watch a movie. First we were gonna watch Xmen then went to Angels & Demons instead. Silly me didn't know today was the opening night and wondering why the theatre was freaking packed.... THATS why Jaimee! And sorry guys for not wanting to watch Ghost of GFs past. I've promised Mikey I'll watch it with him... MIKE NOW YOU BETTER WATCH IT WITH ME SOON. (soon meaning sooner than soon :D) Anyway I should finish this one episode of buffy then hit the sack because I have work tomorrow. Come find me if you want, I'll be wearing REALLY bright colours because that is apparently our theme... haha dont ask.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails