Saturday, May 9, 2009

For some odd reason, I've been obsessed with light-pink-almost-nude coloured lipsticks and I finally found the perfect one! Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick in Airy Fairy (#070). I've been doing my research on nude lipsticks and I read a LOT of good reviews on this, and they were SO right. (Funny side note: I bought it at Shoppers and they had only TWO left. Apparently it was on sale and they didn't have any sign saying so so I was happy about the total I paid because it's lower than what I expected. Obv I was meant to have it hehe) I love love love it!

Here's a picture of it:


And here is a swatch on my hand:

(Lol sorry you can barely see it but I took it with my webcam and obv the quality is horrible)

Pros:

  • PERFECT colour
  • Lasts long
  • Smells like bubblegum! :D

Cons:
I haven't really had any complaints about it.

Anyway, I am SO tempted to buy Pink Champagne and other colours lol.

Anyway my right eye has been bugging me because silly me put my contact on wrong (not the concave side) and I was too lazy/preoccupied at work and I didn't bother to change it until I really couldn't take it anymore. It gave me a major headache and probably increased my grade. It was super red then and it's still slightly red now. Also, I would randomly not see for a good couple of seconds and yeah... Good job Jaimee! (Y)

1 comments:

Anna said...

pink champagne! do it! i live by that colour ..not particularly the rimmel one (never tried it) but i love champagne colours ..i swear by my MAC lipglass lol i don't know what it's really called though

Related Posts with Thumbnails