Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I don’t mean to throw this at you from left field…but what do women want ? I mean…I can’t figure it out. They want us to ask; they don’t want us to ask. They want us to make a move; they don’t want us to make a move. They want us to be at the bottom; they want us to be on top . Use hair products; don’t use hair products . what…do…you…people…want?

I’ll tell you but you have to promise not to say that i told you

I swear

Cause it’s a scared secret

(nods) “sacred secret”

You ready?

Yeah

You sure?

I think so

Okay , come here - (whispers) we have absolutely no idea what we want

I knew it! I knew it! That son of a bitch!

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOL it's so trueee

Vivien Cheng said...

hahah i loved that scene in the movie...it is actually true! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails