Thursday, June 17, 2010

F&OTD: Neutral & Brit with skirt


This is the first full on day that I've used the Sally Hansen foundation. So far so good... Oh and my belt is totally not centered xD

Products used:
Sally Hansen Your Skin Makeup in Golden Beige
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
Sally Hansen Sheerest Cream Blush in Sunrise
ELF Pressed Powder in Caramel
MAC MSF Medium Deep
NYC Sunny Bronzer
ELF Blush in Glow
ELF Blush (from contouring and bronzing powder duo)
ELF bronzing powder in Luminance
ELF Primer
Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Revlon Pink Pout
Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude
Rimmel Royal Gloss in Bubble Blush
MAC Fix+

I think if I didn't set my face with Fix+, it wouldn't have been so oily. For some reason, Fix+ is only good for some minutes on me, then makes me oily right after.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails