Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bacteria-free makeup

I kinda went crazy cleaning my makeup stash after I read on someone's blog (can't remember who) that they just did it. I didn't have those spray nozzle things so I just emptied a really old perfume bottle (the Calgon one that smells like a cupcake with glitters. I don't think it's available anymore but the one I had smelled weird anyway). Of course I washed that first with hot water then I filled it with rubbing alcohol instead. All in all, I used a little less than half the 225ml bottle of alcohol just to clean all my makeup. I should have taken pictures but I haven't charged the batteries for my camera and my room is super messy again. I hope y'all are having a great summer. :)

1 comments:

Prep For Glamour said...

Great blog hun!

Be sure to check out my blog ladies

May Favorites just added

http://hellogorgeous384.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails