Monday, July 19, 2010

Mississauga Ribfest 2010

For all those who know me, you know that I am a big carnivore. Steak is my favourite food ever. I would definitely eat it everyday if I could! LOL. But Ribfest sounds good to me also. I slobbered a ton of rib sauce on mine. I went Friday and Sunday. I got another free cowboy hat (another meaning I got one last year).

This was from Friday when we went after my work with Mirabelle. We weren't THAT hungry so me and Mike shared one full pork rack with some fries, then a monster-funnel-cake. I think they really do overprice all these but I still think it's worth it. I love how it reminded me of a carnival and I wish we had it here everyday. On Sunday, we went pretty early before we both had work. We actually bought one full pork rack each with some New York Fries. We only finished half and took the rest home. Now I really wish I bought a bottle of their steak sauce. Oh also, the one me and Mike always go to is called Blazin BBQ or something like that. (Y)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails