Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blame me.

Hey guys, it's that once a year post of me ranting and sounding very emo. I am usually a happy person but I can't always be right... It's just that after high school, a lot of realization came to me like...

  • No matter how close you are to a person before, if your schedules conflict all the time, your friendship is gonna evenutally fade away.
  • If you're going to major into something like CCIT in which you know NOBODY in your year.. be prepared to be lonely as hell. It's been my fourth week and it's really not getting any better. The hour that you are in a lecture, no one really has the time to turn to their neighbour and say hi because you know that next week, you won't be sitting with that same person.
  • Most of my friendships are not reciprocal. I give too much and I'm okay with the fact that I will never get anything back. It's cool, but there just comes a time where you get really frustrated and annoyed.
  • Friends forever? Uhhh, you mean FRIEND forever. You can keep telling each other that, but you know deep inside that in the next few years, you will be hanging out with a different crowd of people.
  • You can't say that you should be my best friend just because you've known me the longest. Heck you can know me my whole life like my family, but they really don't know me. No one's got the right to say, "you were my friend first." That sounds so pathetic.
  • I am the kind of person to put all the blame to myself because I want to believe that everyone is good. I know I shouldn't think like that but too bad it's how I am. I can't force anything to anybody so it's always gonna be because I am never good enough.
  • I usually like the kind of guys I shouldn't. My friends are usually against them but they never got to know him like I did. I dont know, I just want to be THAT girl he is gonna change for. Haha, reason why I'm still single! No one will ever do that for me...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails