Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i am beyond annoyed!

i fucking hate my parents right now
they got mad at me cuz i didnt put scissors back WTF
then they say i shouldnt study and clean
like thats the fucking right way righhht?
HELL NO
screw you just cuz youre not paying for me
IM PAYING FOR ME
i love jasmine but she is not my child
u fcking take care of her yourself GEEZ
i have other things to take care of just LEAVE ME ALONE
and apparently i am not studying
so explain to me what i was doing for FOUR HOURS last night
and TWO hours during my break
huh
thats DAMN right
i was STUDYING my ass off
and now? i am attempting to write a 1000 word essay that's due tomorrow
so u STFU.
mmk?

i am really not liking these past few weeks
i got 9 wrong in my multiple choice for psych
im stupid
i hate me
DAMN IT :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails