Friday, October 30, 2009

birthday wishlist

  • Harry Potter stuff OBVIOUSLY
  • LUSH stuff/gift card
  • Any gift cards actually in any of these stores (Lush, H&M, Sephora, MAC, Garage, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Aldo, Spring, Teaopia, HMV, Urban Behaviour, Sirens, La Senza, Bluenotes, The Body Shop, Guess, Costa Blanca, IKEA!! or whatever floats your boats :D)
  • Konad stamping kit (they have these in those middle stalls at sq1)
CLOTHES/shoes SIZES
Tops- Small; 4-6
Hoodies - Medium/Large (y'all know I like my hoodies loose)
Pants - please don't bother; i have way too many as it is
Skirts - X-Small-Small, 0-1 (i LOVE skirts btw....)
Shoes - 6.5 usually... depends on where from and what kind of shoes...
Underwear - Small in La Senza (I actually only wear La senza lingerie)
PJ'S - Small to medium (medium bottoms are usually too long on me :P but i like the medium shirts)
Bra - 34A

Makeup related stuff

MAC
  • brush cleaner
  • angel l/s (l/s means lipstick for all u noobs :P)
  • lovelorn l/s
  • tinted lip conditioner with spf 15 in plum perfect
  • Pink Swoon blush (refill)
  • Dollymix blush (refill)
  • Pinch O' Peach blush (refill)
  • Blushbaby blush (refill)
  • Peachykeen blush (refill)
  • Sunbasque blush (refill)
  • Pro Palette x6 Blush
  • ANYTHING from Hello Kitty collection!!!
  • if you don't/can't remember these buy me a gift card homieeee!
Sephora
  • Nars blush in Sin
  • Benefit Bronzer in Hoola
  • Makeup Forever HD foundation in 128
  • gift card would be nice as well :)
Drugstore
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in any colour (I have 2 Airy Fairy (fave), Pink Champagne, Asia, Bordeaux, Celeb, Birthday Suit, i can't remember what else but these are the kinds of colours I like... neutral pink?)
  • Rimmel lipliner
  • Rimmel brow liner in Hazel
  • Annabelle eyeliners
  • Covergirl Lash Blast mascara (black waterproof)
  • Maybelline full n soft mascara (black waterproof)
  • Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara (black waterproof)
  • Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor (any pink or red colour)
  • Aquafina chapstick
  • surprise me... as long as theyre not those crappy cosmetic sets from walmart lol
NAIL POLISHES!!!
OPI brand - any colour really as long as it's not any of these:
  • Holy Pink Pagoda
  • Melon of Troy
  • Lincoln Park after Dark
  • OPI Ink (Suede version)
  • Pink-ing of you
  • Tutti Frutti Tonga
  • You Don't Know Jacques
  • Sea I Told You
  • Here today... Aragon tomorrow
  • Significant other color
  • Japanese Rose Garden
  • Give me the moon
  • Senorita Rose-alita
  • Heart Throb
  • Barefoot in Barcelona
  • Elephantastic Pink
  • Russian Navy
  • Blushingham Palace
  • Yoga-ta get this blue
  • Bogata Blackberry
  • Do you Lilac it
  • Parlez-vous OPI
  • Got a Date to knight
  • Dutch tulips
  • shorts story
  • Strawberry margarita
  • Gargantuan green grape
  • I'm a princess you're not
CHINA GLAZE
  • I don't own any...
SECHE VITE
  • i wanna try their fast drying top coat (rheen says its awesome)

PS. Obviously I'm not expecting all of these. You guys don't even have to buy me anything just make sure you come to my party or ELSE! :) I actually made this list to remind myself what I want/need :D
PPS. no sex toys please LOL

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails