Monday, November 30, 2009

Lush Haul ♥

After last day of classes, I went to square one to meet up with mike and ate at lemongrass. They actually have good chow mein and I also tried vivi's chicken mango which is also good! Anyway, we loafted for the longest time and had to go to Lush as usual. There's this promo where if you buy $80 worth of lush stuff, you get the large bottle of the snow fairy (which btw smells very edible.. like cotton candy!!) So I did :)

  • Porridge Soap (HG Soap)


  • Backup for Tea Tree water Toner

  • Dark Angels Scrub

  • Honey Bee Bath Bomb


  • Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar

  • 2 gift boxes to give away for work

  • free sample of rockstar... (too bad it wasnt a generous amount.. :( )

  • and FREE large snow fairy :D

I also got 3 more tights from Costa Blanca ($5 each). Omg I love tights now...
And 2 boxes of Ferrero Rocher (one's for Mike though... -.-)
And backup of my St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer (HG moisturizer)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails