Friday, April 23, 2010

Pastel Eyes




I got bored so I ended up playing with makeup again yay. :)
I love love loveeee pastels. ♥
PS. I kinda forgot to mention which brushes I used but they were Ecotools Foundation Brush, Sigma SS168, ELF Powder Brush, ELF eyeshadow brush, ELF contouring brush, Sigma SS266, and Sigma SS275, and Sigma SS194
PPS. I've been super sick the past couple of days so don't mind the uber dry nose.

These are all the products that I used.

Face Products:
From Top (L-R): Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, Revlon Photoready in 006 Medium Beige mixed with 009 Rich Ginger, Covergirl Fresh Complexion in Natural Beige, NYC Powder Blush in 651C Riverside Rose, NYC Powder Blush in 656C Sutton Place Peach, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey (Medium 3-4), MAC MSF in Medium Deep.
My application: Primed with Rimmel, concealed with Covergirl (undereyes and wherever else needed). Squirted a full pump of Revlon Rich Ginger and added a half pump of Medium Beige. Using Ecotools Foundation brush, I mixed the two together. I applied the foundation from my nose and inner of my face and blended outwards. I set it with Mabybelline Powder and MAC MSF. I added dimension to my face with the MAC MSF (so the hollows of my cheeks when you do the fishy face, my temples, and chin. With the Sigma SS 168, I applied NYC Riverside Rose and lightened it with the Sutton Place Peach.


Eye Products:
L-R: ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, Annabelle Smoothliner in Black, Rimmel Brow Pencil in 002 Hazel, L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black, Manly 120 Eyeshadow Palette (from eBay), Benefit Creaseless Eyeshadow in Recess, Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow in 002 Smokey Brun, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Not in picture: False Eyelashes from eBay #112

The colours I used:
I used tape to make that perfect cat-like line.
Lids: Both from top palette: I spayed my palm with Fix+ and I dampened my ELF eyeshadow brush then -> (1,3) mixed with (1,4) - kinda extended it to a line
Crease: From bottom palette : ELF contouring brush; (4,2) in inner crease, (4,8) mixed with (4,9) and (5,5); (5,1) in outer line
Under the bottom lashes: From top palette: Sigma SS194; (3,3) mixed with (3,2) which was too sheer so I ended up using (4,2) instead.
For browbone and inner duct highlight, I used the lightest colour from the Rimmel Quad with Sigma SS 275.
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack with Sigma SS 266.
Curled my lashes, applied two coats of Telescopic mascara. Then added the falsies.

Lip Producsts:
L-R: Annabelle Le Gloss in Breathless, Rimmel Lasting Finish l/s in 070 Airy Fairy, NYX Round l/s in Summer Love
My application: Rimmel then NYX then Annabelle.

Close up on my lips:
LOL. That hair made it into the picture good job strand of hair! (Y) xD

Hope you guys liked it! Mwah!

FTC: All products mentioned are all bought by myself. I am also not affiliated with any of these companies and I am definitely not paid for this.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails