Thursday, April 22, 2010

What I'm loving right now


L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black.
I have been on the search for a new HG mascara ever since Maybelline Lash Stylist was discontinued. This one's actually really nice. Although, you need two coats for it to be. It isn't waterproof but might as well be. Usually if I don't use a waterproof mascara, it will smudge. This has not at all.





Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy.
I have mentioned before how much I love this. And I haven't really used it as much actually. You know when you find a product you love again. It's like reuniting with someone you love. lol.





Nyx Round Lipstick in Summer Love
I know I haven't done a post on thse NYX lipsticks I bought. You know, all 25 of them haha. I do love them. This one's really nice to nude out a lippie. By itself however, on my skin tone looks horrid. I'm not really one to wear a nude lipstick by itself. I usually have to put a pink gloss on top to add a bit of colour so I don't look dead.





Annabelle Le Gloss in Breathless
My favourite light pink gloss probably ever! I remember using this for my debut. I went to Walmart with Gerene and David the day before and was looking for something that will make my lips look nudish pink. And let me tell you, 2 years ago, I was a complete makeup noob! So I thought that a gloss is good enough but obviusly not. I know better now lol. Anyway, I love this.


PS. The three products mentioned above are what I love using together right now. It makes this perfect glossy nude pink lips. :)




Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Medium (2) Pure Beige.
Basically a perfect colour match for me. The pigmentation and cover is great! It feels very light as well on my face. However, I don't know if it's because it's a mousse or not, but I find I have to pump more than I usually do for other foundations such as Revlon Photoready or MUFE HD. I usually need 4 pumps for this one for my whole face and full coverage. And guess what? It didn't break me out!! (yayyy lol)




MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape
Ahhh I so wanted the Ripe Peach one but it sold within an hour of opening of the day it came out at the MAC in Square One. I ended up getting this instead and I really like it! The pink half of it needs to be layered a lot to actually show up on my skin, but mix a teensy bit of the purple and it's super pigmented! I try to avoid using too much of the purple because it will look like a bruise lol. This really compliments my skin though I think. Well I like it so that's that. :)




Now for the non-makeup related things:
  • Tom Yum soup with Chicken from Thai Express because this really cleared up my nose and throat yesterday. I am soooo sick right now. :( For those who want to, bring me some now please?
  • D Gourmet Biscotti from Dollarama
  • Chocolate Mallows from Dollarama (I forgot the brand but these are sooo good)
  • Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails