Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GAHHH... WTF?

I hate how I'm trying to be friends with you and you still can't get over the fact that I'm done with you. I'm sorry I don't feel the same way I did before. Geez, it's called a change of heart, and guess who influenced that change. YOU fuckin did. Don't go acting like I just did it because I felt like it and now you start saying it's my fault your future is ruined. Dude, you're only 19, get back on your feet and start over. I did not MAKE you not go to school. That's your own decision and you know it. So please stop making me feel bad I dumped you. I had my reasons and I already told you what they were. And I really don't have to explain anything to you anymore. When I say hi, you don't just go I'm sorry I can't talk I'm busy I'm leaving soon. Wtf? I'm not the same girl I was 2 years ago when you met me. I ain't gonna go begging you to stay. Go and fucking leave. I just think it's sad you're willing to waste our relationship now. After all we've been through... I don't even know why I bother...

Well on an angrier note... FUCK warner brothers. Those money-minded assholes. Stop making excuses about why you moved HPOOTP 8 months after its original date. It has NOTHING to do with Twilight. Like come on, even if it was released on the same day, people (including me) will be in the theatre to watch both. Gahhh, this makes me SO mad!


So... 20 days until I start university. I am UBER excited! I've already met people in my classes through facebook. Haha! I'm kind of intimidated though because I know they are all smart. They wouldn't be in UTM if they weren't right? All the stupid losers have been weeded out (thank God!) LOLL!



PS. I really need to stop wasting my money on useless crap!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails