Monday, August 11, 2008

just another ordinary day...

Hmm well let's see... Today was as ordinary as any Monday. I am forced to wake up against my will to babysit. So I'm pretty much stuck watching baby shows, feeding, and cleaning my baby sister. I don't mind but sometimes I just want a day where I do absolutely nothing. It sucks to be my sister when I feel like this because I tend to yell at her and she doesn't even understand why. Hahaha... yeah...


So whatever happened to bloggers? It seems they have all disappeared when I started blogging again. What the efffff? :( I'm tres tres sad and lonely. But I guess it's good in a way because this really becomes very private. Nobody ever reads it so I guess it's okay...


I can't believe summer's almost over. Another school year, this time harder. Greaaat. I'm looking forward to the challenge though. Also, the new people I'm going to meet (and the deers HAHA!). Yeah, so my brother told me that since UTM is pretty much a forest, that you will see deers randomly there. And that once, a man was attacked by one and saved by a friend of his that's a GIRL! Hahaha! Awesome right? :)

Countdown to start of school: 28 days from today.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails