Saturday, August 16, 2008

pre-bed

I can't sleep right now even though I really should be sleeping because I have work tomorrow 1030-530. Yay? My job's really not that bad thanks to the people I work with (well most of them anyway). I just hate looking at the mess everywhere. I clean and clean and clean but it's like the clothes literally just throw theirselves on the floor. It is such an annoying neverending cycle! Yes it keeps me busy for most of my time working but honestly, I'd really rather be doing something else. No matter though because I have to just put up with it for the next four years until I graduate and actually get a job that I'm interested in and went to school for. What is that you ask? No idea yet. :D I guess I'm just trying everything at university right now, but more focues on Visual CCIT. But who knows, I might change my mind like I usually do. At first I wanted to be a mermaid, then an astronaut, then a chem engineer, and now nothing really. Haha!

Sooo today I went to Boston Pizza with a couple of close friends for our friend Julie's birthday.
the birthday girl

I haven't really hung out with my girls for so long. And I've really missed it. When I'm with them, I can be myself and we can pretty much talk about anything from boys to sneezes. Geez, I don't know what I would do without my friends. They're pretty much my spine because they hold me up.


And by the way, the server we got looked SO much like Heidi from the Hills but brunette. She wasn't very smart either... and really served us badly. She was nice though but when customers arrive, napkins and utensils should be one of the first things you give out. I'm not a server and I know this wtf? She better not be getting paid more than me because grrrr!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails