Friday, August 21, 2009

fushigi yuugi

I have finally finished the series. I've seen it before when I was still in the Philippines (like more than 7 years ago wooow) and I never got to finish it. I think I tired once a couple years ago and failed because I got pissed off at an episode and yeah hahaha. It has been my favourite anime and still is. Most people think it's really corny but I love it! I even got Mike to watch it and he cries at the same parts I cried (maybe more... secretly :P) hahaha. I don't think I'm supposed to tell anyone that my badddddddd ily too :D

Oh and so I'm trying to have my hair wavy/curly when I wake up so I took a shower at 3am and braided my hair into 4 sections and I look super silly right now hahaha. No pictures because really I don't even want to see myself like this.

I'm thinking of having another elf haul. Should I should I? AHHH. online shopping you kill me!!!

1 comments:

sissa said...

LOVE THE LAYOUT. bam bam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails