Friday, August 14, 2009

Have I mentioned

that I've been working everyday this week except Monday and Thursday... wtf? Two of my coworkers in my department are on vacation, my sales lead just had her grandson so she's off for two weeks and really all I've been left to work with... let's not go to that. So my sales lead left another person from her other department in charge of MY department... It's basically I do all the work, have all the knowledge, and I am not in charge. I don't want to be in charge but at least put someone from the department to do it because right now, I feel like she's getting a bit bossy over me who knows more than her just because she's soo buddy buddy with the sales lead. Haha whatever work drama is fucking stupid anyway.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails