Saturday, August 22, 2009

oh and also...

I spent 36 dollars on makeup at shoppers today in under 15 minutes because I bought them during my break. They were having a special where when you buy 35 or more in cosmetics, you get 7000 optimum points. Right now I can redeem 10 dollars but I'm waiting for 75000 points for 150... Right now I have 11780... wheee. What did I get?

Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel for 3.99

Almay Smart Shade Blush in Berry for 11.89 (SALE yay)

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Pink Star for 8.49 (no sale :( but this is the new line from Rimmel. I LOVE the packaging. Feels nice on lips but I prefer the smell of the Lasting Finish one because it smells like bubbegum which i love! I love this colour btw. hehe pink <3)
Rimmel sun shimmer bronzer in sun kissed for 7.99 (yay sale :D this is sooo pretty ahhh! And you get 17g of product.)

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Celeb for 4.00 (sale! another one to add to my collection of this line of lipstick. I just love the texture and smell of it!!)

This isn't really a lot of stuff for 35 bucks but yeah... I swear I don't have a problem with spending... hehehehe. ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails