Wednesday, April 20, 2011

double wing


This is not my first time trying the double wing liner. But I can never get it to look right (N). Anyway, picture is crappy anyway cuz it's from Photo booth. And I am done school, and temporarily done with UTM (for now I think). I'm just waiting for Sheridan now. Ughhh. I hate waiting. One of my group projects for my Interactive Storytelling class is apparently gonna be showcased at this thing where they're trying to advertise the CCIT program. That's so awesome for my resume but I just find it funny that all these good news are coming when I'm not really in the program anymore. Oh well...


For those wondering:
FACE
L'oreal True Match W6
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC42
Maybelline dream mousse concealer Beige Medium 0-2.5 (undereye)
MAC Studio Fix concealer NC42
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
NYC Sunny Bronzer

EYES
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Espresso, Amber Lights, Carbon, Phloof!
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
UD Whisky 24/7 Pencil (waterline)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 


LIPS
MAC Hue

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails