Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter FOTD

Easter Sundays have never really been big in my family. We actually haven't celebrated it for a while but today they actually came over for lunch. And of course, we had filipino style pot-luck (plus lasagna, random I know right?). The strawberry shortcake from this bakery called Lazar was mouth watering though. Yummm. Anyway, this is my FOTD. I hope you guys had an awesome Easter. :)

FACE
Nivea Anti wrinkle day cream (made my face so oily after a couple of hours ahh)
Hard Candy Primer
NARS SG Syracuse
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation 55Bronze (spot concealing only)
Garnier Skin Renew eye roller
Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer medium 0-2.5 Beige (undereyes)
Tarte smooth operator finishing powder (undereyes)
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC42
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Adored

EYES
UDPP
Tarte emphaseyes clay shadow stick Bronze (all over)
MAC All that glitters (inner corner)
MAC Satin Taupe (lid)
MAC Brun (crease)
Tarte emphaseyes clay waterproof liner Black
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
Rimmel Brow Pencil Hazel

LIPS
MAC Angel l/s
NARS Turkish Delight l/g

PS. Today is the first time I'm using all of the tarte products used. So far I love them!


I love this combo! Kim K's fave lip combination as everyone probably already knows.

This lasted pretty much all day, with no creasing!

MAC Candy Yum Yum!! Enough said. :P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails