Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sally Hansen brushes?

I never even knew that they sold brushes. Anyway, I saw the powder brush just lying around in my department and couldn't believe that it was only $3.40. I had a mission finding the item number for this when I wanted to buy it because there was no barcode anywhere. So I went to the cosmetics department and an associate directed me to where they were located. There was a small basket of sally hansen brushes in it and basically only these 2 brushes were left. I have a lot of brushes as it is, but for this price, why not right? I've only felt it and it feels soft. Now I gotta wash them so I can test them and I'll let you know. For those in canada, try asking your sears store if they have these still because I was told that sears was discontinuing them.

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails