Saturday, January 2, 2010

lazy start loool

I know I said I was gonna write about my party but clearly I'm too lazy. Most of those who follow me were there anyway so y'all know what happened. If you weren't, SUCKS FOR YOU! :P

Also, I know that since it's a New Year I should have a resolution, something I would like to change, get rid of, or improve on. I honestly don't have one or maybe I don't know it yet. But I think that life is thrown at you no matter what so you can only hope for the best anyway. If expectations aren't met, there is always a reason why it didn't happen the way you wanted it to be. You can try to plan your life and in the end, God has already made a plan for you. I guess all you can do is try to set yourself in the right path and not lose yourself in the way. Do what makes you happy and stay with the people who make you happy. Get rid of those who don't because you don't need them. Life is too short for all that bullshit and drama. Put your talents to good use and always always do your best in everything you do. 2010 is another year in our lives, every second of it is one-time shot. Don't waste it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails