Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Revlon Photoready & Mac Cremeblend Blush!

As mentioned in my previous post, I spent my tax return money in a blink. And I got the new Revlon Photoready Foundation in Rich Ginger and MAC Cremeblend Blush in Joie-de-vivre and So Sweet So Easy from the Lillyland Collection. The So Sweet So Easy does not come up on my cheeks or lips so I'm returning it. The other two I'm keeping. Here is what I look like with the new foundation and the blush in Joie-de-vivre:




I'm still on the fence for the foundation because it has a lot of shimmer in it. Think Twilight vampire shine... -.- It looks like my face is really oily in the picture but thats the shimmer I was talking about. You can even kind of see a few pieces of glitter... blah... I like a bit of glow in my skin but not THAT much. But the coverage and colour match is amazing! And this is sooo hard to find here in Canada. I finally found it in Walmart and they had barely any left. I wasn't so sure about the colour but Mike said it looks like it should be okay and wooow he was right! Also if it's a foundation made for photos, i dont understand why it gives off that white face look on pictures. Maybe it's the ELF booster I put on top but I don't know :S I rubbed off a bit of the booster and put more MAC MSF in Medium Deep and I think it helped. Another thing is that I hope I don't have any skin reactions to it!!

And omggg I LOVE this blush. It gives such a nice natural glow. And I even have it on my lips with MAC lipglass in Silly Girl on top. I heartssssss it! I totally recommend you get this before it's gone because it is limited edition. I hope they keep this formula because basically everyone so far loves it (from what I've read).

Oh I also bought a pack of 10 hangers at Zellers for $4 with whatever is left on the gift card Mattie and Kristine gave me. xD

1 comments:

mirachelle said...

LOL oh jaimee, jaimee.
I bought hangers from walmart - 25 for $6

Related Posts with Thumbnails