Friday, December 12, 2008

aw memories...


So Andrew finally posted up pictures from the prom afterparty. Finally a nice one where I am not passed out or super duper gone xD. This was one of the best nights of my life and I will never forget it. I know this post is long overdue but I just got a good picture for it. :P I really really miss high school. All of your friends are there and you don't have to go to such lengthy measures to see them like now. It sucks because convenience really does affect friendship. If your schedules conflict, there is no way you'll see each other. At least I have my birthday where at least MOST of my friends are coming. YAAAAY! :) Ah... all this talk is making me really nostalgic... Cheers to four years you guys, and I hope for many more!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails