Monday, May 17, 2010

Rant

When I was at work, I saw these two ladies yelling at each other. One of the lady was Caucasian with a kid and her husband, and the other was Filipina by herself. I don't know the reason they were fighting but the first lady said, "Go back home to Philippines you stupid immigrant." At this point, my blood was boiling and I was an inch close to smacking this bitch (sorry for the swearing). And the other lady just said "You stupid cockroach." Like okay fine fight, but did you honestly have to bring up someone's race? What the hell does her race have to do to what happened? Her husband stayed quiet for a reason because she was a stupid, racist bitch. She was lucky I was at work because I would have smacked her and went all wild jungle on her. (LOL).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails