Wednesday, July 29, 2009

6 months

It's been half a year already? Time just flies by when I'm with you. We've been through so much together. We've had our stupid fights and in the end we both give up and even forget what we're fighting about and laugh about it. Most people probably think we're crazy or that I'm super needy and bitchy. But you never cared, you stuck with me through and through and I couldn't ask for anything more. We do talk too much to each other but you're the only one that I can talk to forever. Our old jokes never get old. We would be laughing at the same thing for the longest time and it's like the first time we made the joke. Thank you Michael Andama for everything. You have changed my life, like a new light that's newly lit. You make me see everything in a brighter light. You are my inspiration; that one thing I hold on to for faith and hope; most especially for love. <3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails