Thursday, July 9, 2009

makeup update

For my face:

I recently bought St. Ives Moisturizer because I never really put on any moisturizer before but I decided to try it. I read reviews on MUA and they reviewed this one pretty well. Also the price is so cheap so that's another plus. I use it in the morning/before putting up makeup and at night after I wash my face. It "wakes" up my face and it feels nice :)


Then I got the Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer just the other day since my MUFE primer was nada for so long now. It has an orange kind of tint and I was like wtf primers are usually clear right? But it was like 6 bucks so why not? I dont know if it's this product or my face being weird again but my face is sometimes itchy in random spots but anyway I'm gonna try it out for about another week or so and find out.


I use the Physicians Formula Twin Concealer (green and beige)and I really like it because I need both the green (for redness) and beige for blemishes and undereye circles. It never broke me out so that's good. I sometimes use the E.L.F. concealer (I think it's the medium shade) and it smells like oranges (yummm) but the packaging is weird. It's that twisty tube thing and sometimes when I twist it, it doesnt go up but like it comes off idk it's weird but not a biggie. I also sometimes use the Clinique concealer (which I thought was a weird shade of lipstick before haha) and it's really thick but I'm just kinda eery about it since I don't know how old it is. (I think it's been discontinued as well. The picture I put up has different packaging from mine... maybe I shouldn't use it anymore lol...)



Then my Revlon Colortstay foundation in Natural Tan. I bought a new foundation brush because the E.L.F. one I got is horrible after a while. It's like stiff now and you're better off blending with your hands. I got the Ecotools Bamboo Foundation brush which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's super soft and super easy to blend foundation with. It's also organic so yayyy! :)

1 comments:

Anna said...

i use the smashbox colour correcting primer. love it! http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P78811&categoryId=S10853&shouldPaginate=true

Related Posts with Thumbnails