Saturday, July 18, 2009

haha yaaay

So there's a major clearout sale at Sears from today til Sunday. It's 40% off on top of red-ticketed prices (which are like cheap already). Then I get my 20% employee discount on top of that. I ended up getting a pair of these really CUTE pink shoes, a big hobo brown bag, and shorts for Jasmine. It wouldve came out over 60 bucks but I got it all for about 33 with tax. Blahh I can't find any pictures online and I'm too lazy to take pictures so... oh well.

It's Ribfest weekend also so Square one has a sidewalk sale. Friggg so much for saving money. Gah tomorrow's gonna be hell. (Well officially later but u know what i mean). Lucky me working 8-2 only... which means I got to sleep now because I have to get up at 6... FML.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails