Saturday, July 11, 2009

gahhhh


So I needed a finishing pressed powder and I read in MUA that the Rimmel Stay Matte one is good and so I went to walmart to get it. I did this during the last 10 mins of my break... I thought I knew which one it was and now I realize it's the foundation I got -.- So if anyone wants a compact powder foundation to try let me knowwww. It's good but my face doesn't agree with it apparently lol... It's in Ivory (look at picture) which is just a little bit darker than me but if I blend it enough it's fine with my skin colour. Also in the picture, I had makeup on from 10am for work and I just put this on top... maybe I should try it by itself.... mehhh... but still if you wanna try it... Also you won't be getting the sponge it comes with obviously for hygienic purposes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails