Sunday, July 12, 2009

old jeans

I had a pair of Guess jeans that has this blue and white snakeskin pattern on it that I NEVER wore. So I turned them into short shorts... Then I had the 2 pieces fabric for leg parts and I didn't really want to throw them away because it's such a nice pattern, I'm just not brave enough to wear it in pants. So I started cutting and was planning to turn it into a bag but I know I wouldn't really use it so I just stared at it for a while and looked at my laptop and it was a perfect fit for my laptop! I happen to be in need of a laptop sleeve but I refuse to pay 20-30 bucks for it. But I really need it because my laptop is badly scratched as it is. I still can't find the AC adaptor for my mini sewing machine and I had no batteries so I just hand sewed it... not the best but meh. I ended up sewing the letter J in pink thread to make it more me. :D (Sorry I didn't take a picture of the jeans before cutting it up, I wasn't really planning on blogging about it but I guess I am now lol.)

I took these pictures with my phone so the quality isn't the best. The jeans are way more blue in real life.

The shorts:

1 of the leftover fabric (I still don't know what to do with this one)

My laptop sleeve!

Yay me :D



PS. wtf my mom put bleach on the bathroom floor and didn't bother on telling me. I kept smelling bleach I thought i was crazy but my feet smelled like fucking bleach. I tell her about it then she just tells me to wash it off. Friggg you know bleach fucking burns your skin? It's fucking corrosive! :@

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails