Monday, January 5, 2009

My Year so far...

Since I haven't really been home, I haven't really wrote a post on much. On top of that, when I got home on Saturday and Sunday, the internet was connected but would not work...

JANUARY 2
I had work 2:30-9:30. It was kinda boring but at least I was getting paid for being bored! Then, the twins' new year basement party! Cid was djing and bartending, belle was supposed to bartend but I think she was to busy with... hehe :P. As always, I somehow drank more than everybody. I took a shot of skyy and it upset my stomach, I threw it up. Then, I fell asleep. I told everyone to make sure I don't fall asleep but nooooo! I hate falling asleep because I miss out on a lot of things. :( I eventually woke up though, and I woke up mad. Pshh. It was 7 in the morning and I was still up, I could not stop talking and I don't even remember what I was saying but it was funny. Cid was beside me on the bed and I thought he was sleeping but I could feel him laughing. Mattie suggested a walk outside and so me, mattie, tine, and andrew went for a walk, a very short walk. Like we walked from the house to the stop sign then walked back haha. I loved that night because it was a reunion before school screws us all over again. Some people left early because of work but we didn't get out until about 1. Thank God I did not have work that day, I switched with someone. I wouldn't have been able to go to work. I was way too hungover.

JANUARY 3
Cid kept saying he had to go to my house to do something and he wouldn't tell me what. But we had to stay at his house for a bit because he had to pray the rosary because the Mama Mary statues were leaving that day. I really don't mind. I haven't prayed in a while, and I feel bad. His family's really nice. Chester kept singing the same karaoke songs and his score was always 98 or 97. Sooo cute ^^. Cid started to DJ again and Chester was dancing. I had no energy so I was just sitting the whole time. Then it was time to go and Cid took some food ingredients and his knife, then I started to have a hint of what his Christmas present was. It became clearer to me when we went to T&T Supermarket. He's cooking me dinner as my Christmas present. Very very sweet of him. This time, he didn't have to shake me haha (inside joke.) I had no clue what he was cooking me. And the whole time I felt very useless because I am never useful in the kitchen. I'm more of a annoyance hehe. I sliced cantalope though! =D He made Bibimbap, it was very good. I like his cooking. He's probably the only guy I know that will cook for me. We played Super Smash Melee after. The score at the moment is 1-1. He says he KNOWS he's going to beat me, I will prove him wrong. *very determined face* =] He tried to stay as late as he could to keep me company because I was still home alone. But he had to go meet up with his other friends he hasn't seen in a while. When he left, I was out like a light on my bed. I can't believe I slept at 11pm. I usually sleep 2-5am.

JANUARY 4
I worked 10-6 so pretty much the whole day or at least the whole time Square one was open. A bit more actually because sq1 is open 12-6. Wheee... realy nothing happened this day except my family came back home. (Fuuun). of course the first thing my mom does is yell at me for doing nothing. Hello? I was not home at all. Friggg... buzz off. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails