Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A not so boring monday...

Well the morning kind of was... until Nerissa decided to come over to pick up WGS book... Freaking user.. only comes to me when she needs me. BITCH! :P But yeah then the twins came to pick me up. We couldnt leave until my mom got home so that was like 8ish... geez. Then we went to Umi Sushi for Cid's birthday. And then we dropped off Jasmine's pho, then drove to the twins' house to just chill. They played President, and good ol' me doesn't know how to play... So i just watched. It was funny to watch because the birthday boy kept losing bahaha.. ("Birthday Gods... smite them!") (Mirachelle: "I'll trade you this very special shiny one... *spits*") Oh and I almost died from dogpiling Kristine... haha. Overall, I had a great time, I hope mr birthday boy did too. ^.^ I got home and my dad's like where were you? I told him at twins' house for Cid's birthday... and he actually DIDNT yell at me. Weirddd....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails